● Uses Agile methodology to analyze and monitor software quality and progression.
● Supports testing efforts through test documentation, feedback, and test case execution.
● Works with development in the creation of requirements to ensure thorough and effective testing.
● Specializes in art asset, level design, sound, cinematic, and world-based exploit-related testing.
● Illustrates customized character concepts, various web-based game assets, UI elements, minor animations, and 2D/3D textures for clients on a contract basis.
● Provides concepts for feature implementation and visual development for pitches.
● Distributed patch information and updates to QA team members.
● Created test cases for functionality, balance, and PvP encounter specifics.
● Managed tester repositories and created training and onboarding documents for new testers.
● Collaborated closely with Community Management to gather, test, and address player issues.
● Helped log and track localization team progress, status, and bugs.
● Provided in-game moderation support to players.
● Tracked, logged, and verified defects and errors within the game database.
● Maintained and helped create test cases for the LiveOps pipeline while providing feedback for review and improvements.
● Assisted with managing deadlines for weekly and monthly player events, including post-mortem analysis of designed events from a QA and player perspective.
● Conducted mobile device and server environment testing in line with GaaS.
● Managed team members and addressed customer concerns, cash handling, payroll, and inventory paperwork.
● Created commercially appealing caricatures for guests with speed and care for materials.
● Playtested and provided critical feedback for developers regarding player experience on Legion expansion zones & starting areas.
● Researched and created accurate reproductions from self and player-discovered issues to ensure accurate fixes.
● Tested the questline experiences for players relating to professions, recipes, in-game toy rewards, and pet battles.
Graduated 2016, 'Best in Show' award in Visual Development, GPA 3.8
Alpha Beta Gamma Honor Board Member & Representative for Game Art & Design